News on POSTWeb

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 11:37:24 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org

There has been some requests on how to use the POSTWeb and also reports of
problems. I am in the middle of looking at the code and fixing this and I hope
to have a set of patches ready in a couple of days.

For more information on the POSTWeb, please read the Library Architecture at

	http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Library/User/Architecture/PostWeb.html

Thanks