RegisterClass problem

From: Didier Perrotey <perrotey@grif.grif.fr>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 18:10:09 +0100
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hello,

I've wrote a simple WWW application like the examples in the Library distribution.
I compile with Visual C++ 2.2 the libwww 4.0 B to create the DLL. Then I compile
my application. I run it and it seems it works well under Windows NT.

But I would like to use it under Windows for Workgroup. I have installed
win32s release 1.30.159.0. I run my application but it doesn't work correctly.
I obtain this message in my tracefile :

WWWLibInit.. INITIALIZING LIBRARY OF COMMON CODE
HTEvent_Loop.. Can't RegisterClass "AsyncWindowClass"

My application exits of HTLibInit without executing WSAStatup. That's why when
the libwww attempts to execute the socket function, I receive an error message.

Has anyone already noticed this problem ?
Does anyone have a idea to solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance for your answers

	D. Perrotey