Re: v4 running on WIN32?

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 1996 11:55:53 -0500
To: Laurent Vinesse <lvinesse@jouve.fr>
Cc: www-lib@w3.org

> - Tried to fetch in many combinations an HTTP document, which lead
> invariably to socket read error.
> one of my problem is that it is not clear for me if it is mandatory or not
> to use WWW_WIN_ASYNC or not and what are the implications of this. The same
> for _CONSOLE in the context of a windowed MFC-based application.
> help greatly appreciated.

You can find a description of the preprocessor flags that you can use on
windows at

	http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Library/User/Platform/WinDLL.html

There is also a description of the DLLs and how the relate. You can find the
same information in the Library distribution file as

	WWW/User/Platform/WinDLL.html