Re: any books published about W3C Lib?

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 1996 20:52:41 -0500
To: Jiang Tao <jiangt@ceci.mit.edu>
Cc: www-lib@w3.org

> Are there any books published about W3C Lib?

No, we do not have any books about the Library. One of the reasons is that the
APIs have changed too much. However, hopefully we are getting to a point where
the core parts of the library don't require major modifications anymore. This
gives us a better change for making good documentation.

As always, you are welcome to give your comments and ideas regarding the
documentation!