HTSaveLocally and then HTMLPresent.Can I?

From: Kiraly, Zoltan <zkiraly@uttgm.ro>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 1996 23:09:10 +0000 (GMT)
To: W3C Lib <www-lib@w3.org>

Hi,

I have a question about these converters.

I have an application,kind of a robot,wich should do the followings:
Get a HTML document - save it - get the links of that document and follow
them - get the documents pointed by those links I got from the previous
documents - save them - and so on....
Well, I tried to do this with registering those two converters:
HTSaveLocally and HTMLPresent.
But the thing is that I would like those converters to called in the
following order: first the HTSaveLocally and just after that is saved to
call the HTMLPresent...
Can I do that?
Or maybe this is a wrong way for what I need.
Can anyone help me out?
Thanx...

				Zoli.