Re: FAQ

From: Sacha <sacha@clip.dia.fi.upm.es>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 11:27:42 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org

I had a quick look at the FAQ as it stands. The first
question in the FAQ exemplifies what I think is missing:
The question is "How do I download a document" and the
answer is "look at the Line Mode Browser"!!!

The problem with this is that when you do look at the
LMB it is far from clear what on earth is going on - you
should look at it once you have grasped the basics.

I think a better starting point is example #3 in the
Library/Examples dir. However, the step from this to the
LMB is vast.

I am trying to think up a good starting example, I will
let you know if/when I come up with something worthwhile.

See you,

Sacha.