HTML 3.2 aware version of the wwwlib?

From: Markku Savela <msa@msa.tte.vtt.fi>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 12:39:21 +0300 (EET DST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
I have not seen any announcements about "HTML 3.2 aware" version of
WWWLIB? That is, a libarary version where the HTMLPDTD.* has been
upgraded to recognize the new attributes and tags? (For example, the
version I have, doesn't give me WIDTH/HEIGHT attributes from the IMG
tag).

Of course, these would be easy to add, but I would prefer to use a
standard updated version, if such is avaible. What are people using
currently?

--
Markku Savela (msa@hemuli.tte.vtt.fi),     Technical Research Centre of Finland
Multimedia Systems, P.O.Box 1203,FIN-02044 VTT,http://www.vtt.fi/tte/staff/msa/