DNS

From: Gecse Roland <groland@balu.sch.bme.hu>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 18:52:54 +0200 (MET DST)
To: www-lib <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi Henrik,

In my robot I use the HTParse with PARSE_HOST to extract the
starting hostname from a command line query. The robot takes everything
under this URL. BUT, is a host has more than one names, and in the HTML
are references to both of them, how can I know if this is the same host?

So I got two questions:

1) How can I get the the IP address of a host from the hostname using the
reflib?

2) How can I get all the different names of a host?

Thank,

Roland Gecse
Technical University of Budapest