Re: v4 running on WIN32?

From: <kokhoon@iti.gov.sg>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 1995 08:54:55 +0800
To: Laurent Vinesse <lvinesse@jouve.fr>
Cc: www-lib@w3.org, jiangt@ceci.mit.edu
Hi,

    I have been working with the  W3lib V4 Pre-Release is the form of
several DLLs, so V4 does work in Windows (both 3.1 and 95).

    There are much tinkering on some of the source files though. I
thought I sent out some notes on porting W3Lib to Windows
16-bit/32-bit a few days ago but it seems that not everyone received
it. I'll be tidying up my notes a bit more before I sent it out again.

Cheers,
Kok Hoon
M.A.P.S.                   Information Technology Institute