mswinNT: problems w/ WSOCK?

From: John Nunneley <nunneley@netcarta.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 15:02:58 +0000
To: wwwLib <www-lib@w3.org>

Has anyone experienced access violations using the wsock32.dll on Windows
NT?  It crashes down in the kernel (wsock32.dll) at feeefeee() after barfing
up a bunch of threads w/ exit code -1.  I'm just doing HTLoadAbsolute with
blocking = TRUE;

I suspect it has something to do w/ a race condition on a timeout.

Amazingly enough, MS developer support claims there are no known problems w/
winsock so I haven't gotten much help from that quarter.

Thanks in advance for any help.
John Nunneley@NetCarta.com