Output Stream to buffer

From: Mark S. Friedman <msfriedm@us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 10:37:57 -0700
To: www-lib@w3.org
If you need the straight unparsed output the take a look at the
HTXParse files. Here's a quote:

  This version of the stream object is a hook for clients that want an
  unparsed stream from libwww. The HTExtParse_put_* and HTExtParse_write
  routines copy the content of the incoming buffer into a buffer that is
  realloced whenever necessary. This buffer is handed over to the client
  in HTExtParse_free.

-Mark