Proxy server not loading Images

From: Mr TWY Tsui <twtsu1@mda011.cc.monash.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 13:47:55 +1000
To: www-lib@www10.w3.org
Cc: www-proxy@www10.w3.org
Hi All ...

I am writing a simple (at least it should be) proxy server.
The point of this server is to abstract the server name that
the user of this proxy server has been to ....

The proxy server is running fine, except for some images,
it stop loading half way, thus I only have half of the image.

Has anyone encountered this problem ?

AND

Can someone clearify what has to be done for the proxy server
when the client interrupted half way during a request ?

Thanks a lot

Tommy Tsui