Servlet problems again...

I've just tried to apply the patch posted on 16th September to fix the
init/destroy problems running servlets under 1.0beta1.

When compiling the w3c.jigsaw.servlet package, the compiler complains
that it cannot find XXXResource (HTTP, File, Directory etc.) when
compiling JigsawHttpServletRequest. I think it's due to a missing
'import' statement.

When I attempt to locate the package for, for example, HTTPResource, I
find that it is in the following three packages :-

w3c.jigsaw.resources
w3c.tools.resources.http
w3c.tools.resources.jigsaw

Which should I add an 'import' statement for?

Also, to save others from doing this, is there somewhere I can download
a 'jigsaw.zip' with these changes (and any other bugfixes) made?

TIA,

--
Ross Golder
Technical Dept