Re: Initia user id and password for JigAdmin

Wesley Szeto wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having the same problem, but the platform I'm using is Windows 95.
> I've also tried it on UNIX. I could access admin from the httpd server but
> not the admin server. If I'm correct, there is no initial user id
> and initial password.

User/Administration/AdminTools.html documents JigAdmin and
specifies the default username/password.  Both are admin.

Paul.

> Regards,
> Wesley Szeto
>
> On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, Jim Studt wrote:
>
> > I've just installed the 1.0 beta 1 on linux with the JDK 1.1.3
> >
> > I get challenged for a user id and password when I attemp to access the
> > admin port (8009) or run the jigadmin program.
> >
> > I can't seem to find the account and password in the docs.  Could
> > someone either share it with me or tell me how to override/remove it
> > so I can get started?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --
> >                                      Jim Studt
> >                                      The Federated Software Group, Inc.

Paul Pazandak                                      pazandak@objs.com
Object Services and Consulting, Inc.             http://www.objs.com
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55420-5409                       612-881-6498