JigAdmin exception with MS Beta SDK

If I run JigAdmin with Microsoft's Beta 2 of SDK 2.0
under Windows I get the following exception the
instant that I click on the 'root' folder:

C:\Jigsaw1\Jigsaw\Jigsaw>jview w3c.jigadm.Main http://localhost:8009
Exception occurred during event handling:
java.lang.IllegalAccessError:
 w3c/tools/widgets/TreeBrowser:
 method itemAt(I)Lw3c/tools/widgets/TreeNode;
 is inaccessible
        at w3c/tools/widgets/TreeBrowser$BrowserMouseListener.mousePressed
        at java/awt/Component.processMouseEvent
        at java/awt/Component.processEvent
        at java/awt/Component.dispatchEventImpl
        at java/awt/Component.dispatchEvent