Method GET not implemented

Hello all,

I hope the answer to this question isn't trivially obvious, but I've RTFD
as well as looked through the archive of messages and I couldn't find any
reference to it. I've started Jigsaw up just fine, but whenever I try to
access anything through it (e.g. /Admin/Properties) I get a "Method GET
not implemented" message in my brower window.

I'm running Linux 2.0.27 with JDK 1.1.1. I've included the Jigsaw class
files in my CLASSPATH variable and am running Jigsaw version 1.0 beta. I
even replaced Jigsaw/Jigsaw/config/jigadm with the version in the upgrade
directory. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
	Alex

--
Alexander Garrett :  agarrett@onlineuw.org ONline@UW Electronic Publishing