Re: Sockets used up

> Could I just substitute the 1.0beta ThreadPool class into alpha5 or were
> the changes more extensive?
>
> Anselm Baird_Smith wrote:
>
> > Mark Friedman writes:
> >  > We occasionally see a situation where Jigsaw refuses all connections,
> >  > claiming that there are no more sockets available, even though there are
> >  > no active HTTP connections. Has anyone seen any similar behavior with
> >  > alpha5?
> >  >

> > There was a bug in alpha5 that could lead to that: several bugs in the
> > ThreadPool object has been fixed in 1.0beta
> >
> > Anselm.

 I'm not sure but I think that the ThreadPool object of 1.0 beta will not
 work with 1.0 alpha 5 for many reasons. I can't tell you more because I
 don't know very well this part of 1.0 alpha 5, but there is a lot of changes
 in 1.0 beta.

World Wide Web Consortium                       bmahe@sophia.inria.fr
Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team               tel : 04 93 65 79 89