jigsaw .tar.gz filee..

with the wonders of netscape, i have downloaded jigsaw 1.0beta1.
but netscape will not allow me to grab the last few K of the
file, so i might (or might not) be missing some of the archive.
could someone send me tar -ztvf | tail and maybe the last few
files of the archive.

Jigsaw/src/lib/shuffler/shuffle.c is the last file which i
unpacked, but it is corrupted.

Jigsaw/src/lib/shuffler/ShufflerProtocol.h appears alright.

my proxy is being tempermental and is only allowing http and pop3
today, so netscape is (unfortunately) my only option.

could someone mail me those missing files?  uue/mime/tar/gz is
fine.  thanks alot.

-j