simultaneous access !

Hi ,

I have a server push example (using Jigsaw) which sends the user html pages ...
 each subsequent page contains an integer variable which is being incremented.
When I try to make simultaneous hits to this resource... one of them stops
and then other one continues ..  or rather only one continues and the other page
seems to hang..
Any thoughts on what might be happenning here...

I kinda thought that a new ( or different ) Client object handles each request
and that a new instance of my resource object would be created for that
request and then that object/instance's get/post/handle method would be called.
Am i right here?

Cheers !!!
   Nirmal