VirtualHost & Duplication of URL

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, given your previous mail, it looks as if either:
a) Some of your resource stores are corrupted
b) You didn't set the followup attribute of the VirtualHostResource
   properly

Check b) first, it should be set to "root" (if it still exists in the
top of your server - it should).

You may want to check though by using the ResourceSalvager - caution,
backup your config before running it... - it may also be a store
cycle, which will be cleaned up by the salvager.

Just to make sure, here is how I configure virtual hosts: I have a
machine x.inria.fr and xbis.inria.fr. Create a VHR, and add to it two
children (PassDirectory in general):

x.inria.fr:<port>
xbix.inria.fr:<port>
(where port is the port the server is running on, if not 80).

To access the admin, I simply go through:
http://x/Admin
As x doesn't match x.inria.fr nor xbis.inria.fr the "followup"
resource is used.

Hope this helps,
Anselm.