VirtualHost & Duplication of URL

Hi,

I have explained a problem with virtual host : When I intent an access to an URL supported by a VH, I have a duplication of the name of the server...

That is not completly true... In fact, the duplication appears only when I intent to access to special resource ( resource Editor for instance)...

So, I think the problem come from  the implementation of those resources...

I will continue to look up for the bug...

But I would really appreciate a little help

RAF