Re: serving files with no extension in their name

I 'm new to Jigsaw. I 'd like to do something like this.
Could some one please throw more detail into the phrase
"register a *noextension* template"? I mean what do you do
once you click on the "Configure the Server" link?
Or if you could point to a URL in the Jigsaw docs that
explains this better that owuld be useful too.

I have been able to configure a "pass directory" after
reading the faq but I 'm still bounced by this once.

----
Kevin Kluge writes:

 > Does jigsaw refuse to index/serve files that do not have some
 > extension (.txt, .html) in their names?  I have several thousand files
 > with no extension that I would like jigsaw to serve as text/plain.

This is fixed, I think (hope) the ifx is in 1.0alpha5. You can
register a "*noextension*" template that will be used to index files
with no extension.

 > I have done the re-index operation on the directory, and those files
 > that do have extensions are correctly indexed and served.  But those
 > without extensions are ignored.  Can someone please recommend a fix?
 > Thanks.

I am pretty sure this is in 1.0alpha5
Anselm.