Re: proxy use of jigsaw

I interpreted Javier's question a little differently. I thought that the

cacheing that he was worried about was his browser's cacheing, not
Jigsaw's. And I think the answer is that unless he gets Jigsaw's proxy
to add appropriate no-cache headers to all proxied documents then it's
possible that his browser will cache some documents and therefore will
not pass those requests on to Jigsaw.

-Mark