RE: NT4.0, JDK 1.0.2 and 1.1.1, and Jigsaw1.0a5 questions

I am using Jigsaw 1.0a5 on WinNT 4.0 SP2 with JDK 1.1 and using Perl
CGIs.  The only problem I run into is that occasionally the Perl CGIs
end up hanging, so I have to go kill them manually.  (I'm also doing
some other weird stuff, so that may be part of my problem.)  Otherwise,
it runs like a champ.

To both test and run the CGIs, I needed to set the interpreter field to
the location of my Perl interpreter (as well as use '#!' with the Perl
interpreter location since I test using MKS's Korn Shell).  I have had
both header and no-header Perl CGIs run OK.
Mark Leighton Fisher          Thomson Consumer Electronics
fisherm@indy.tce.com          Indianapolis, IN
"ViaCrypt?  Vhy not!"