RE: Restart Jigsaw Alpha5

Only system defaults are used at this stage. please find the property lists below.

Cheers

http-server.props
-------------------
## Saved by "w3c.jigsaw.upgrade.Upgrade1to2" on Wed Feb 05 12:05:49 EST 1997
#Wed Feb 05 12:05:49 EST 1997
w3c.jigsaw.keepAlive=true
w3c.jigsaw.server=Jigsaw/1.0a5
w3c.jigsaw.logger=w3c.jigsaw.http.CommonLogger
w3c.jigsaw.client.bufsize=8192
w3c.www.protocol.http.filters=w3c.www.protocol.http.cache.CacheFilter
w3c.jigsaw.version.counter=2
w3c.jigsaw.checkSensitivity=true
w3c.jigsaw.edit.root=root
w3c.jigsaw.client.priority=5
w3c.jigsaw.docurl=/User/Reference
w3c.jigsaw.request.timeout=3000000
w3c.jigsaw.root.name=root

server.props
w3c.jigsaw.daemon.handlers=http-server
http-server.w3c.jigsaw.daemon.class=w3c.jigsaw.http.httpd
mux-server.w3c.jigsaw.daemon.clones=http-server

That's the first time I hear of that problem, could you provide more
details. Do you really exit through /Admin/Exit ? Could you provide us
the property list (Jigsaw/config/http-server.props)

Anselm.