Re: Problem on using Cgi problem[solution]

 Anselm,

> > otherwise, could you provide more details (the weird thing is
> > that beyond the "interpretor" attribute, Jigsaw really relies on
> > System.exec to run CGI scripts,
> I suspect this is the problem that my user is using some shared
> library to build the binary executable. And this is the line in
> his makefile : -
>
> gcc -o abc.cgi abc.c -L/user_path/library -luser_shared_lib
> -I/user_path/include

 I just saw from the man path and tried that we can specific the path of
 the dynamic library in compilation by using the option "-R".
 So the runtime linker can find the shared lib without looking at
 LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

 For instance,
    gcc -o abc.cgi xxx.o .... yyy.so -R /local/Hanzix/iconv/dlib

 Now the cgi program can run in smooth. :)

*  Name : Paul Pang (´^§Ó§»)           . +      .    o       *
*  http://www.cs.cuhk.hk/~cwpang           .      *       .  *
*  M.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering             .    *
*  The Chinese University of Hong Kong     .       .       . *