Recompile the source

I tried to recompile the Jigsaw src. (Irix SDK 1.0.2)
I got a problem in the package w3c.jigsaw.servlet

------------
Compiling  ServletWrapper.java
ServletWrapper.java:25: Interface w3c.jigsaw.servlet.ServletStub of
class w3c.jigsaw.servlet.ServletWrapper not found.
public class ServletWrapper extends FilteredResource implements
ServletStub
             ^
1 error
------------

I have searched for the interface in the jigsaw's classes but could not
find it.
Where is it defined ? Or whats the solution for this problem?

Heinz

 European Centre for Medium-Range
      Weather Forecasts                         System Software Section
   Shinfield Park, Reading                            Heinz Richter
      Berkshire RG2 9AX                          tel: +44 118 9499379
       United Kingdom                               fax: +44 118 9869450
     http://www.ecmwf.int/             mailto:heinz.richter@ecmwf.int