Re: HTTPResource.delete()

Eric M. Knell writes:

 > Huh?  I'm a bit confused about how that fits into
 > HTTPResource.delete().  It looks a lot more like something that would go
 > into FileResource.  I was referring to HTTPResource lines 657-662,
 > HTTPResource.delete().  Or did I just misunderstand your response?

Sorry, got the wrong place (btw the fix is still valid for
FileResource though, I guess)

    /**
     * Delete this resource and notifies its container.
     */

    public synchronized void delete() {
	ContainerResource parent = (ContainerResource) getParent();
	if ( parent != null )
	    parent.markModified();
	super.delete();
    }

// This fix was in fact provided to me sometime ago by Joel C.

Anselm.