Re: Jigsaw 2.0 !

I am very interested in seeing Jigsaw upgraded to take advantage of the
native features of 1.1 that are currently modeled to get around
deficiencies in 1.0.x. The persistence features and some of the reflective
features should make Jigsaw:

	1) more maintainable and usable - common documentation etc.
	2) more robust - the platform vendors take on a more of the support since
	     native features are used
	3) better performance potential since again a wider community will be
	     tuning the underlying features.

Modelling resources via javaBeans seems like a sound direction.

ciao,
Christine