Embedding proprietary protocols

I don't think it's a nice idea to use HTTP as a transport protocol (I
mean ideally, not counting firewalls). From a Jigsaw point of view, if
what you need is really a different protocol altogether, check the
deamon module:

w3c.jigsaw.daemon

This allows you to start of any server you want within the Jigsaw
process.

Anselm.