Restarting the server?

I'm compiling and running Jigsaw under Metrowerks CodeWarrior 11 - which
uses the 1.02 API. After adding the various things suggested on the list
(thanks christine!) it now compiles and it more or less runs. The big
problem comes when I try and restart it. Near as I can tell it just stops
and never comes up again. (This behavior also occurs when I run the
distribution version of the classes - as opposed to compiling classes from
the sources.)

Has anyone else run and restarted under CW?

Thanks,

Greg

Greg Kimberly
gak.com inc.