Re: Building Jigsaw with Symantec Cafe

Hi,

I haven't see the specific error that you report.

I've successfully built alpha5 with the 1.1 (b2) preview update to Symantec
Cafe 1.51. Check out:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-jigsaw/msg01629.html

for three patched files to servlet support that should at least let you
compile.

ciao,
Christine Tomlinson

At 03:31 PM 3/18/97 -0700, Cory Newey wrote:
>I'm trying to build the alpha5 version of Jigsaw with Symantec Cafe.  I'm
getting the
>following error when compiling
Jigsaw\src\classes\w3c\www\protocol\http\Handler.java:

>Error: c:\java\jigsaw\src\classes\w3c\www\protocol\http\Handler.java(16):
Ambiguous class: