Building Jigsaw with Symantec Cafe

I'm trying to build the alpha5 version of Jigsaw with Symantec Cafe.  I'm getting the
following error when compiling Jigsaw\src\classes\w3c\www\protocol\http\Handler.java:

Error: c:\java\jigsaw\src\classes\w3c\www\protocol\http\Handler.java(16): Ambiguous class:
java.net.HttpURLConnection and w3c.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection

I'm building with the classes that come with the JDK 1.1.
My CLASSPATH is C:\Jdk1.1\lib\classes.zip;C:\Jigsaw\src\classes

I've tried to fix this error by changing the line from:
    return new HttpURLConnection(u);  to:
    return w3c.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection(u);

But this causes other errors to pop up.

Has anyone else run into this problem?  How did you get around it?

Thanks.
--Cory
cnewey@novell.com
A computer without Windows is like a fish without a bicycle.