out of the box behavior

I guess you have all swtiched to 1.1 final ? This strange behavior
happens under UNIX too (but it doesn't stop the server from
running). I am not sure why this shared lib is getting loaded (it
shouldn't at any cost, unless you use one of the following comand line
options - unix specific):
-user -group -chroot

I haven't installed 1.1final on my win box yet, I will as soon as
possible.

Anselm.