ServletWrapper

Hello!

I'v been trying to setup a servlet using the ServletWrapper (in a
ServletDirectory) but I don't seem to be entirely successfull. What
happens is that when I try to supply init arguments (servlet-
parameters) like "foo=bar", and press OK, I get a document containing
no data ("no data in document") back.

If I dont supply servlet-parameters it somehow seems to work.

Any suggestions??

Regards,
Orjan Reinholdsen

 Orjan Reinholdsen                                      Infopartners SA
 Voice: +352 29 57 59 33 02                             Fax: +352 29 57 59 39 00
 e-mail: orjan@ip.lu