Re: Cookie question

Hello again!!

I have to correct myself here. My problem with the cookies seem to
have been that I did not know that the cookie name (e.g. SID=1234)
was case-insensitive. So what I did was sending out a Set-Cookie
header with a cookie name set to 'SID' and expecting to use the same
name when looking up in subsequent request to find the cookie. NOT
SO!!

My recommondation: USE LOWER CASE (since I belive that Jigsaw
transforms all cookie names to lower case)

Sorry for the noise!!

Regards,
Orjan Reinholdsen
 Orjan Reinholdsen                                      Infopartners SA
 Voice: +352 29 57 59 33 02                             Fax: +352 29 57 59 39 00
 e-mail: orjan@ip.lu