Re: getting the basic auth-name

Im not sure if there is a more elegant way, but I know you can basically
take the code that Anslem wrote and add it to your code (after changing a
few things such as package and a few classnames so that they dont conflict
with the existing authentication classes)

I essentially took the code off of the top of
w3c.jigsaw.auth.GenericAuthFilter where the BasicAuthContextException and
BasicAuthContext is, converted all the names to something that suited me
(otherwise the compiler will get mad) and then essentially created a
BasicAuthContext from the request and took the username out of it.

Then to actually get access to the AuthUser, you have to load the realm
associated with the filter and load the AuthUser matching the username from
the BasicAuthContext.

Anit Chakraborty
achakra@w3.org