Re: sandbox resources

Anselm,

I am probably going to need to implement something like this before
february.  Can you provide some guidelines about how you think the
JigsawSecurityInterface should work so I can minimize conversion hassles
when you get started.

As an aside, you said you were going to start supporting servlets.
Do you plan to phase out resources?  Should we start coding servlets
instead?  I think the jigsaw resource model makes more sense and hope you
don't have this intention.

-Alex-

S. Alexander Jacobson			Interband Communications
1-212-799-2645 voice			1-212-799-1075 fax