sandbox resources

I have multiple users shareing the same webserver.

I would like to allow users to "put" resources on a server and have those
resource run in some type of resticted "sandbox" using the security
manager.

The difficulty is that an application can only have one security manager.
I don't want to conflict with other resources that have their own security
model.

Are you planning on defining some security manager spec or defining some
sandbox model for resources?

-Alex-

S. Alexander Jacobson			Interband Communications
1-212-799-2645 voice			1-212-799-1075 fax