Bug in Editor ?

Hi,
imagin the following:
I start /Admin/Editor an select the root resource
then i select Reindex and the following happens:

<--- output of jigsaw --->

java.lang.StackOverflowError
        at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.FilteredResource.getValue(FilteredResource.java)
at w3c.jigsaw.resources.AttributeHolder.getString(AttributeHolder.java)
        at w3c.jigsaw.resources.Resource.getIdentifier(Resource.java)
        at w3c.jigsaw.resources.Resource.markModified(Resource.java)
        at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.HTTPResource.markModified(HTTPResource.java)
        at w3c.jigsaw.resources.Resource.setValue(Resource.java)
        at w3c.jigsaw.resources.HTTPResource.setValue(HTTPResource.java)
        at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.DirectoryResource.setValue(DirectoryResource.java)
        at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.AttributeHolder.setBoolean(AttributeHolder.java)
at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.DirectoryResource.delete(DirectoryResource.java).
.
.
(the above line repeats nearly 8000 times )
.
.
        at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.DirectoryResource.delete(DirectoryResource.java)
at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.DirectoryResource.delete(DirectoryResource.java)
at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.DirectoryResource.delete(DirectoryResource.java)
at
w3c.jigsaw.formedit.DirectoryListHandler.notifyEndProcessing(ContainerResourceEditor.java)
        at
w3c.jigsaw.forms.FormCardResource.handle(FormCardResource.java)
        at w3c.jigsaw.forms.PostableResource.post(PostableResource.java)
        at w3c.jigsaw.resources.HTTPResource.perform(HTTPResource.java)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.httpd.perform(httpd.java)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.processRequest(Client.java)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.loop(Client.java)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.runConnection(Client.java)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.run(Client.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java)

<--- end of jigsaw output --->

after this no resources are available, so you cant exit via /Admin/Exit,
you can only kill jigsaw by hand.
Seems that the index files are no longer available in the filesystem,
so I have to reinstall everything.
Is this a bug in DirectoryResource or is it me, doing the wrong thing
at the wrong time ?
The systems this happens on is:
- Linux (Kernel 2.0.25, libc 5.2.18)
- jdk (hmm, think a port of 1.0.2)