Admin API?

Mark Friedman writes:
 > How can I programmatically do the things that that the Admin forms
 > let me do manually, like create new resources, edit properties, restart
 > server, etc.

At this point, the best way is to examine the code of all the admin
resources. I'll be glad to answer questions on the list for further
infos.

For resource creation, you can also check the
DirectoryResource:createDefaultResource method, along with the
resource indexer (w3c.jigsaw.indexer.ResourceIndexer)

For all global methods (restart/shutdown, etc) check
w3c.jigsaw.http.httpd

Most of this "API" is still very flaky, I am willing to do any
suggested clean-up.

Anselm.