Multiple Jigsaw's as user processes

Hi,

For several projects we use a httpd that runs under the user's
own uid/gid. That is: through some url a dedicated server is started per
user
and all other requests go to that dedicated server.
I've written java code that implements most of http/1.0, but
I would like to use Jigsaw to get a full httpd.

Is it in principle possible to start Jigsaw multiple times ?
Currently it is not:

w3c.jigsaw.resources.InvalidResourceException:
.../Jigsaw/Jigsaw/config/stores/root.idx[root]: loadResource failed.
        at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.SimpleResourceStore.loadResource(SimpleResourceStore.java)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.httpd.loadRoot(httpd.java)

The problem I assume is write permission. I would like to start Jigsaw
without
the need for writing in the server directories. That would mean:

- no logging
- no caching to disk
- no /Admin possibilities
- etc.

Possible?

Regards,

Harco
--
Harco de Hilster  CAOS/CAMM Center       Phone:  +31(0)24-3653369