Re: FormCardHandler.notifyButtonClick()

S. Alexander Jacobson writes:
 > When you post these fixes and changes, are you simultaneously maintaining
 > a completely current distribution on the site (so we can just periodically
 > download slipstream versions) or should we be watching the
 > list all do the patches ourselves (or wait to download .01 level
 > improvements).
 >
 > If you are not maintaining the new cannonical versions (versions which
 > include the fixes published to this list), is someone else?

At this point in time, I am not, hopefully within some week, I'll also
be the webmaster of jigsaw.w3.org,which will be running Jigsaw, and
whoe purpose well be, among other to fullfill that kind of problems.

Stay tuned, the machine is ready, I just need to get the time to
install Jigsaw, and write the C code to be able to run it on port
80/chroot/setuid :-(

Anselm.