A clean shutdown

mailing list receiver writes:
 > Hello,
 >

 > What is the recommended way to shut down Jigsaw?

The *only* clean way of killing Jigsaw is by GET /Admin/Exit. It is
*highly* recomended that whenever you make a change to the config, you
GET /Admin/Properties?checkpoint, to save back the changes to the
disk, after that, you can (should be able) to uncleanly exit Jigsaw,
although it is not recommended...

 > Especially with regard to resources being released.
 > The reason why is because I just can't make jigsaw
 > call notifyunload() on my resources when I shut down.

I have a resource that uses notifyUnload for some cleanup, and it
seems to work fine (I guess you are using the SimpleResourceStore to
store your resource ? )

Anselm.