DirectoryResource

I have a directory 'dir' that's in /WWW/dir and I want to keep
Jigsaw from looking for any indexs (index.html Overview, etc).
'dir' also has several sub-dirs.

I tried using the /Admin/Directories resource to get the
behavior I wanted, but Jigsaw is still looking for index.html
(the default on WWW).

I know I can go through the Editor one directory at a time,
but this would require quite a bit of time, and it seems that
the directory templates should handle this.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?
Thanks.
--
Nicholas Pollitt            |  If you know the enemy and know
NCSA                        |  yourself, you need not fear the