Jigsaw Alpha2 on NT

I seem to be having a problem with Microsoft's J++ Java interpreter and
Jigsaw. When I try to run Alpha2 straight out of the box it hangs after:

My command line was:

  jview /cp:a c:\jigsaw\classes\jigsaw.zip w3c.jigsaw.http.httpd -host cumulus.intraspect.com -port 8000 -root c:\jigsaw\jigsaw

It worked just fine with the Sun JDK interpreter and Symantec Cafe.

Has anyone gotten Jigsaw Alpha2 to work with J++? How about Alpha3?

Thanks in advance.

Mark Friedman
mark@intraspect.com