[Fwd: HELP !!!! w3c.jigsaw.resources.IllegalAttributeAccess]

Pasquale Di Feo writes:
 > Sorry, but I don't know the news Jigsaw's features.
 >
 > When run Jigsaw these errors are returned:
 >
 > > C:\Jigsaw\Jigsaw\WWW>java w3c.jigsaw.http.httpd -root c:\Jigsaw\Jigsaw
 > > Symantec Java! ByteCode Compiler Version 1.02e
 > > Copyright (C) 1996 Symantec Corporation
 > > w3c.jigsaw.resources.IllegalAttributeAccess: Invalid attribute index 13
 > > java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to restore root in c:\Jigsaw\Jigsaw\config\stores\root.idx
 > > *** [httpd]: fatal error, exiting !
 > > w3c.jigsaw.daemon.ServerHandlerInitException:
 > >        Unable to restore root resource [root]
 > >        from store [c:\Jigsaw\Jigsaw\config\stores\root.idx] (not found).
 >
 > The files are in dir
 >
 >         c:\Jigsaw\Jigsaw\config\stores

Jigsaw 1.0alpha3 is not compatible with older config files. I am sorry
for this, it was one of the main reason for not having it beta. The
new pickling mechanism of Jigsaw is much more flexible, ans should
allow for gracefull configuration upgrade in futur releases (that's
why this release *had* to be incompatible)

Anselm.