Config question

Todd Q. Hartman writes:
 > I'm having a problem configuring Jigsaw.  For one thing, I don't know what
 > all the fields in the Property Editor are.  I'm trying to make the server
 > understand what ~userid means.  Is there any sort of definition list for
 > all these fields?  Or am I going to have to muck through the source code
 > to try and find out?  Thanks.

Next release (hopefully available by the end of the week), includes
"contenht-sensitive" help: all field names are linked to their proper
Reference manual entries. Kind of cool ;-)

In the mean time, it's a good thing to look at the sources, or to
manually check the /User/Reference manuals of all resources.

Anselm.