Determining the DocRoot (Space Directory) at run-time.

I'm writing a Filter which needs to be able to determine what the
document root of its Jigsaw server is at run-time. I have figured out
how to do this in an instance of my Filter class, given a Request
object. The problem is that I'd like to be able to figure it out when
the static initializer of my Filter is called so it only has to be done
once. Can anyone offer suggestion(s) on how to accomplish this?

Thanks.

Steve Herndon			AND Interactive Communications Inc.
sbh@atg.andor.com		(303) 444-4370, x106