How to add UserDirs in a generic manner ?

Hi Christian,

This is not part of std Jigsaw, but it could probably be added as a
new resource. The problem is how to access the password file from
Java...

One way of dealing with it would be to have a generic user directory,
to which you add the user-name. Most systems are configured to have
users home directiry in, say, /users/foo.

The new (subclass of directory resource), would act as a
PassDirectory: when getting /~joe, it would either:
- Notice that joe's PassDirectory to /users/joe already exists,
- If not, create a new PassDirectory (with appropriate default for
pass-location), and return it.

This seems pretty easy to implement, but I won't have tim e to spend
on it myself until after next release.

Any takers ?

Anselm.